Receive up to $3,000…seriously!
There’s a reason we’ve been cited by ConventionSouth Magazine as a Rising Destination, a Top-20 City for Music & Meetings, and have received a Readers’ Choice award…and we want to prove it to you. Book your next meeting with OneSpartanburg, Inc. and you will have the opportunity to receive up to $3,000 for your organization.
Here’s how it works
- OneSpartanburg, Inc. must be informed of the meeting and have received the incentive submission no less than 60 days before the meeting has occurred.
- Meeting Incentive for organization will be paid only after the event occurs and the actual rooms picked up are verified by the contracted and approved hotel property.
- Meeting Incentive will be paid directly to the association or organization hosting the event after room pick-up is recorded.
- Minimum of 20 rooms on peak.
- Must utilize a minimum of 40 total room nights.
- Meeting must be held prior to October 31, 2022.
So what are you waiting for?
Contact Patricia Byrd
Director of Group Sales
Incentive Program Terms & Conditions
Procedures For Meeting Planners
- OneSpartanburg, Inc.-Tourism accepts and verifies the qualifications of the meeting/event planner’s registration for each specific meeting no less than 60 days prior to the meeting taking place and before the contract is finalized with the hotel/meeting facility.
- If requested by the meeting/event planner, OneSpartanburg, Inc.-Tourism sends RFP only to those properties specified.
- OneSpartanburg, Inc.-Tourism sales representative processes and sends RFP/lead to appropriate meeting properties, facilities, or venues in a timely manner, based on the needs expressed in the meeting planner’s RFP or specifics provided to the OneSpartanburg, Inc. sales representative for consideration and availability.
- When a booking is confirmed, and the contract is agreed to by the meeting property and the meeting/event planner, OneSpartanburg, Inc. Tourism must be notified, and the booking must be confirmed in writing by the property and the planner as definite and include a copy of the final contract.
- Upon verification of the total room pick-up at the conclusion of the specified meeting from the meeting properties, facilities or venues involved – and verification that the meetings were held in Spartanburg County – OneSpartanburg, Inc.-Tourism authorizes payments per the incentive earned to the business, association, or organization. Upon final verification payout will occur within 30 days.
General Terms & Conditions
- OneSpartanburg, Inc.-Tourism Meeting and Event Incentive Program can be discontinued at any time without prior notice.
- Meeting/event planner must register and qualify with OneSpartanburg, Inc.-Tourism for each specific meeting no less than 60 days prior to the meeting taking place and before the contract is finalized with the hotel/meeting facility.
- A copy of your contract with each facility or hotel property must be included with your incentive program registration if a contract has been signed prior to contacting OneSpartanburg, Inc.-Tourism.
- An incentive package cannot exceed $3,000.00 no matter the total number of room nights actualized or the time of year the meeting is held.
- OneSpartanburg, Inc.-Tourism will serve as a facilitator in providing this incentive and must be given the total room pick-up and total attendees from the meeting property and/or the meeting/event planner. Only rooms booked within a block will be accepted towards total pick- up numbers.
- Upon room night pick-up verification from the meeting property and the meeting/event planner, OneSpartanburg, Inc.-Tourism will confirm the incentive earned, and that amount will be payable by OneSpartanburg, Inc.-Tourism to the business, association, or organization that hosted the meeting.
- OneSpartanburg, Inc.-Tourism Chief Tourism Development Officer will have final determination and approval as to any questions regarding qualifications, the meeting of qualifications and the reward amount to be given.
- Employees of OneSpartanburg, Inc.-Tourism or marketing or advertising agencies or organizations associated directly with either entity are not eligible for the promotional incentive.
- Liability: OneSpartanburg, Inc.-Tourism and its employees will not be held liable for any action of the meeting facilities or venues or the meeting/event planner. Further, OneSpartanburg, Inc. and its employees will not be liable for any injury suffered by participation in the OneSpartanburg, Inc.- Tourism Meeting and Event Incentive Program.
Download As PDF