Maps and DirectionsDownload map .pdf
From Spartanburg to:
- Charlotte, NC – approximately 75 miles.
- Columbia, SC is approximately 95 miles.
- Atlanta, GA is approximately 125 miles.
- Charleston, SC is approximately 200 miles.
- Myrtle Beach, SC is approximately 240 miles.
- Jacksonville, FL is approximately 380 miles.
- Washington, DC is approximately 467 miles.
How do I get to the Convention and Visitors Bureau?
Make sure to visit the Spartanburg Convention and Visitors Bureau when you arrive to the city. You can find all kinds of information about the city and all of the attractions it has to offer you on your exploration of the area. Stop by 105 N. Pine Street in Spartanburg to gather yourself and discover hidden gems.
Sometimes, only a steaming plate of pasta and a glass of good red wine will do.Read More
A Breakfast Tour of Spartanburg
My girlfriend and I took a breakfast tour around Spartanburg, checking out three local favorites.Read More
Strawberry Hill USA
Strawberry Hill USA, a great place to buy strawberries and peaches and enjoy family fun.Read More
From the Spartanburg Insider's Blog
- Spartanburgs German Connection 22 hours 59 mins ago
- It’s Official: Spartanburg is an Arts Town 04-Feb-2016
- The Buzz in Spartanburg: Coffee Culture 04-Feb-2016
- Meat and three: It’s what’s cooking in Spartanburg 09-Dec-2015